At 826michigan, we offer every single one of our programs at absolutely no cost to students. And in addition to covering the program costs, we also go through lots of supplies each month to keep things running.
We always need help to make our work happen and hope you’ll consider spending some time as a volunteer, making a cash donation at any level, or visiting the wish list below for ideas about what we can most use. Thank you!
826michigan Wish List
We’re always accepting these items and can promise to put them to good use right away.
- 11×17 white copy paper
- 8.5×11 copy paper, any color
- Card stock, any color
- Clorox or other disinfecting wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Bubble-lined shipping envelopes, any size
- First class postage stamps
- Gift cards to grocery stores
- Gift cards to local businesses
- Gift cards to office supply stores
- Pens and pencils
826michigan’s Maybe List
From time to time and under the right circumstances, the following items are also helpful. Please consult with a staff member before bringing us or purchasing for us any of these items.
- New (unused) computer or other electronic equipment
- Old magazines
826michigan’s No Thank You List
We’re so grateful that people think of us when they come across these items, but we can’t put them to good use or have them in abundance already.
- Used computer or other electronic equipment
- Most textbooks
- “Robot parts” or metal/electronic scraps