Greetings! I come to you today with more information on our first-ever Robot Art Fair. Here is where the Robot Art Fair started: “Say, we’ve got lots of space in the back, and we don’t run programs during Art Fair. I wonder what we could do with all that space. I wonder…”
And HERE is where it has ended up:
- Robot Shirts from Intl Robot!
- Robot Paintings and Drawings by James Noellert!
- Robot Sculptures by Cre Fuller!
- Robot Cards and Papercrafts by Shawn Amberger!
- Robot Paintings by Elaine Reed!
- Robot Drawings by Gurglebots!
- Robot Buttons, Drawings, and the Like from LMNOP!
- Robot Sculptures by Rick Frenette of Galaxy Robots!:
And MORE, of course, like, you know, all the stuff in our store, and our button-maker, and that sort of thing.
The Robot Art Fair will run from 12pm to 6pm every day of Art Fair next week, Wednesday through Saturday. Stop by! Twenty percent of the proceeds from the Robot Art Fair goes to 826michigan.